THREE WAYS BOX
- Function of exhausting of combustion fumes and modulating according to the power developed by the burner;
- U.F.D.: Air blowing inside the moulding chamber (Venturi effect) to be activated upon request;
- Energy recycling function to heat the ambient.
In the past 10 years we have developed a new system that recovers the electrical energy loss coming from machines motors due to unbalancing situations on the arms or from motors stops and starts.
At the end of the cooking cycle, when the doors open the blowing fan stops. With “REGEN“ system, cooking fan stops in only 5 seconds, instead of about 1 minute, like on the old machines we made. This reduces the hot air release, creates a big regenerative energy and the loss is reduced.
Ecomode is a working function of the oven, designed to reduce energy consumption.
The basic principle is that the burner stops when the oven is empty or the temperature falls below a set point (ex 200°).
The machine enters in ecomode system by simply tapping the icon on the touchscreen.
In presence of:
- Full digitally controlled burner;
- Newly designed cooking fan;
- Real-time display of all the combustion data in order to compare with the optimum and find the more efficient mix;
- Heating fan managed by inverter with reduced time of stop and restart;
- Automatic management of the cycle: cooking and cooling times are given by the real time temperature data provided by the thermocouples inside the mould;
- Well insulated oven panels to minimize heat loss.
This working modality gives its best.
Turning off the burner and restarting increase the time needed to restore the temperature set but with good insulation and our automatic machine management, the saving in gas consumption is more than the disadvantages of increasing the cooking time:
- Important savings are achieved in case of unbalanced cycle time when the oven is empty for a long time;
- In ecomode, the first cycle in the morning could be run without pre-heating;
- During the last cycle the burner turns off automatically.
We have implemented an active management of the exhaust fan too.
The exhaust fan ejects the hot air with the combustion fumes and replenishes with clean air: this means a continuous loss of energy
When the ecomode ruction is activated the burner remain off for the whole time and the exhaust fan works at minimum.
Customers who won’t accept the increased cooking time, for any reason, can turn off ecomode by simply tapping on the screen, thus keeping all the advantages of the regenerative unit.
KEEPING PRODUCTION DATA SAFE
FINGER PRINT SENSOR
In our experience, we’ve seen that sometimes workers interfere with the machine management software.
To avoid this situation, once the supervisor has entered the working mode (full automatic, partial automatic, manual, ecomode) and the production data (recipes, times and temperature) the settings are protected with a password-level system to prevent the operator from changing the parameters.
Problems related to lost passwords or passwords that are no longer secret? We have solved this problem with the fingerprint authentification where only the supervisor can change the main parameters of the machine.
NEW COOLING FANS
We have tested and installed a new type of fan.
The issues with the old cooling fans were:
- High noise level: 80 dba;
- High energy consumption: 3kw..
The new fans offer great improvements:
- Noise level: 70 dba;
- Energy consumption: 1,5kw.;
- Increased efficiency from 28.000 mc/h to 55.000 mc/h. each.
MONITORING OF THE GAS CONSUMPTION
Our machines are equipped with an integrated litre counter that displays the gas consumption on the touch panel every 10 seconds as well as the actual power of the burner.
This is useful to check the problems in case of failures or damages and check the gas consumption in real time.
These data can be used for different working conditions such as full or empty oven, single working cycle, for every arm, per cubic meter or kg and for average times.
All these data will be available to the technician responsible for the production.
The live status of the machine can either be displayed on a PC, Tablet and mobile phone.