rotomolding machines ROTOMACHINERY GROUP’s, from the preparation of primary materials, to the molding equipment all the way to finishing accessories: ROTOMACHINERY GROUP’s commitment covers the complete needs of rotomolding machines
Manufacturers purchasing a rotomolding machines can rapidly start up production and become the owners of a manufacturing technology
A complete line of:
- Rotational moulding machines: Carrousel, Shuttle, Rock & Roll, Independent conveyors, Lab machines, Customs machines;
- Accessories for machines: supplementary arms, platforms, temperature detection systems, automatic management of the moulding cycle;
- Material management: pulverizing units, mixers, dosage and feed systems;
- Moulds: design, development, modelling, realization and testing;
- Complementary equipment: systems for deburring, milling and finishing moulded parts.
ROTOMACHINERY GROUP’s manufacturing and design philosophy has always been geared towards quality. All preparation and assembly operations on rotomolding machines are performed inside each plant and the most delicate and complex components are pre-assembled and tested by qualified personnel. Each rotomolding machines is thoroughly tested before shipment in the customer’s presence. Re-assembly operations and the training of rotomolding machines machine operators are very quick, cutting down on pre-production times while providing the user with the satisfaction of starting up production immediately.
ROTOMACHINERY GROUP: reliable, versatile and easy to use rotomolding machines all over the world. Over 500 production units of ROTOMACHINERY GROUP have been installed and are perfectly operational in more than 50 countries on all 5 continents. Distance has never been an issue: servicing centres in Europe and North America provide on-line help and on-site servicing virtually anywhere. Stocks of spare parts are generally easily available and components used can be considered standard in terms of quality and availability at a global level.